Our Segmentation Sets Us Apart
Marketers must be able to identify and understand their most profitable customers to maximize market planning, media strategy, customer acquisition, cross-selling and retention marketing.
Claritas' industry-leading consumer lifestyle segmentation yields the richest consumer behavioral information for shopping, financial and technology preferences, media habits (online and offline), multicultural affinity, enabling marketers to find their best customers so they can scale simply and quickly.
- Access direct Original Consumer Research
- 40+ Data Partnerships
- Unique Access to Nielsen Data
- Client-specific Data
- The Claritas Advantage
How we help you get it done
- Access direct original consumer research combined with sought-after critical data sources
- Assess the competition and learn how to differentiate
- Contextualize important trends in your market
- Identify the best prospects for customer acquisition
- Tailor messages and products by segment
Context is key
Predetermined audiences or custom-created segments help to analyze the usage of your products and services through three distinct industry-specific segmentation systems.
- PRIZM® Premier Rich and comprehensive insights about consumer behaviors, shopping patterns and media preferences, technology habits and household assets
- P$YCLE® Unique consumer financial and investment behaviors and insights about individual wealth
- ConneXions® Unique data to predict adoption rates for technology based on video, voice, and data service purchasing preferences
Smart data is better data.
Start with the “Why Behind the Buy”
Claritas Data Portfolio Delivered at Scale
Know who you are looking for and understand what converts them to customers.
Flexible Options that Fit Your Needs
Platform, Tools, Data Access
All the resources you need to achieve your goals.
How We Can Work Together
Target with pre-determined or custom-built audiences
Add Claritas codes to your customer or prospect databases
Geographic counts of segments for trade areas, markets, regions