Audiences, Activation, and Acquisition
This month on the podcast, we welcome guest Don Carli, President and co-founder of Nima Hunter, Inc. to talk about audiences, activation, and acquisition. Don has been consulting branding and strategy firms for decades on topics related to precision marketing. He brings that wealth of knowledge to The Marketing Insider | A Claritas Podcast in our first two-part episode. But, what do the themes of “audiences, activation, and acquisition” mean to marketers? It’s a little bit of who are your best customers and prospects? What does it take to pique their interests and shuffle them down the marketing funnel from awareness to loyalty? And, how do you convert them to paying customers, clients, or members?
Listen to part one of the Audiences, Activation, and Acquisition episode of the podcast to hear Don talk about the following topics, and more:
– What’s different about the customer journey now that we’re 3 years post the beginning of COVID and how should brands target new or evolved audiences?
– To ensure you’re reaching your highest potential customers, what considerations should brands put at the forefront of their strategy?
– How do market insights and voice of customer (VOC) data differ?
Listen to part two to hear Don’s answers to:
– Once you’ve defined target audiences, how do you convert them?
– For companies that are going through mergers, acquisitions, and/or rebrands, what types of questions should leadership ask themselves as they transition their brand and customers?
– How do you ensure the adoption of your go-to-market strategy or brand messaging across your entire organization?
– What are the top things a brand can do now or in the future to stand out from competitors as they pursue their customer acquisition goals?
Learn more about Claritas’ Identity Graph, here.