Surpassing All Ad Revenue Forecasts
One of the most popular topics on the podcast has been anything and everything related to podcast and digital audio advertising, and for good reason. A few years ago, the ad revenue forecasts for podcast advertising were estimated to pass the $1B mark in 2023, but that actually happened in 2021. What used to be an industry dominated by startup and direct-to-consumer advertisements has finally caught the attention of more traditional, mainstream brands.
On this episode of The Marketing Insider | A Claritas Podcast, we welcome Claritas EVP, Chase Miller. For his first appearance, he shares his thoughts as answers to these questions:
– Will the current period of economic downturn effect podcast and digital audio listenership or purchase behaviors?
– What can you learn by attending smaller, niche conferences like Podcast Movement? Why is it important to attend those in addition to larger general marketing events?
– Is there any competitive advantage for advertisers leveraging baked-in podcast ads vs. dynamically inserted ads (or vice versa)?
– If a brand wants to start advertising via digital audio, what’s the process like?
– What are the top KPIs to pay attention to when measuring the effectiveness of podcast and digital audio ads? What metrics aren’t as important, and which are channel unique?
– What’s next in the world of measurement and attribution solutions? How can advertisers ensure they stand out to consumers in a crowded marketplace?
Learn more about Claritas’ podcast and digital audio attribution and audience identification solutions, here. We can help you understand how your advertising impacts ROI and tell you which content and creative approach is most effective. That is in addition to helping you target the right audience.