Newspapers: Transition Print Only Subscribers To Digital Circulation
The newspaper media industry has faced its fair share of challenges in the last decade. This leads many to wonder, what will it take to transition more print only subscribers to digital circulation?
Between 2002 and 2020, newspaper publisher revenue dropped 52%, according to the Census Bureau. While print circulation is down, AAM reports digital circulation rose sharply in 2020. Weekday circulation was up 27% and Sunday was up 26%.
What do we showcase in this infographic?
– An analysis of subscribers by delivery type and frequency of delivery (FOD)
– Tips for how to transition subscribers to digital
– A look at two Claritas PRIZM® Premier segments that are prime for transitioning
– How to account for lost revenue
– Other ways Claritas can help you